Week 1_Reflection on Module 1: Creating an academic blog

I really like writing, but I'm afraid of it.

However, expressing my thoughts and ideas on the blog makes me feel comfortable. I was very impressed with the many ideas and aspirations shared by my classmates. They have many goals for their blogs, all focused on students and the community. Reading everyone's blogs has inspired me with their positive and strong energy.

Currently, I want to share my story with the goal of enjoying writing, reducing stress, and training my thinking. I thought this was completely normal until I was inspired by my classmates.

Blogs can be more powerful tools than I expected. I believe my blog will grow along with me because I have set goals for both myself and my blog.

Up until now, I often read comments on social platforms (but not many comments on blogs). I spend more time reading comments than the main articles. Today, after reading many articles from my classmates, I feel enlightened by the small details.

Reading Ms. Bich Van's post, I realized the group has the idea of popularizing blogging for elementary school students—truly bold and creative thinking. My group hasn't discussed much about blog users. On Ms. Khanh Huyen's blog, she elaborates on her articles, from layout to illustrations. I should also get some photos to make my articles more appealing. On Ms. Vui's blog, I found myself really sympathizing and agreeing with her viewpoint: "We grow more mature after each class."

Everything runs systematically and smoothly, thanks to the clear and professional instructions from my teacher. This is a point worth learning as a future teacher.




Thank you, everyone!


Nhận xét

  1. When I read your reflection, I want to say "WOA". Your sharing is emotional and touched. I can get your feeling, to be honest. I really enjoy the way you start the reflection, it makes readers comfortable and want to know more about you.
    Beside expressing the emotional about writing, your understand about the goal/ purpose of blog, you also mention what you take from other blogs (Ms Bich Van, Ms Khanh Huyen, and Ms Vui). I ponder that you definitely reflect a lot of things for yourself and you know what changes to be applied to make your blog effective and better.

    Trả lờiXóa
  2. Well, it's so inspiring to hear how you've overcome your fear of writing and found comfort in expressing yourself through your blog. I love your goals for both yourself and your blog – focusing on enjoyment, reducing stress, and sharpening your thinking skills.
    Your point about learning from the small details in comments is insightful! It shows how much you're actively engaging with the course material and your classmates' work. The specific examples you mention from Ms. Bich Van, Ms. Khanh Huyen, and Ms. Vui's blogs demonstrate that you're not just reading, but truly absorbing and reflecting on their ideas.
    I can't wait to see how your blog grows alongside you!

    Trả lờiXóa

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Week 2_Reflection on ABCD Objective

Week 4_Reflection on Websites for Reading and Writing Skills and Technology-enhanced Lesson Plan